The Canadian Internet Marketing Association proudly presents CIMA Tech Talks which give local communities the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and techniques in online marketing.
What is a Tech Talk
CIMA Tech Talks generally 2-hour events where 1-2 speakers each give a 35-minute talk followed by a 15-minute question and answer period. They usually take place weekday mornings and evenings. Two guest speakers are asked to present on any topics related to Internet marketing. Ideal attendance at these meetings varies from 10-50 people.
As long as the speaking topics are related to CIMA’s targeted areas of interest and purposes, it’s fair game. Here are some examples:
- Internet Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- E-commerce for Small Businesses
- Current Best Practices in SEO
- How to Promote a Business Online
- Social Media for Small Business
- Content Marketing 101
- Mobile Marketing for Retail Outlets
- Leverage Social Media Apps for Restaurants
- Social Media ROI
- How to Get Into Domain Name Buying & Selling
- Enterprise-level SEO
- How to Start Your Own Ad/Media Network
- Intro to Affiliate Marketing
- Online Community Management
Join CIMA to find out about coming events.