Digital Marketing Therapy
CIMA Digital Marketing Therapy sessions are designed to bring people together from various walks of life and make it easy to help each other.
How It Works
Attendees are asked to sit in a circle (ideally) so that they can more easily share and add to the discussion. One-by-one, each attendee brings up a specific topic that they need help with such as these:
- “My client is angry because of XYZ, how can I make it a win-win for both of us?”
- “At what point do I invest in a mobile or responsive website for my business?”
- “I’m on the verge of completing my marketing degree. What should I do to get the job I want?”
- “I have a client in the field of ABC. Should I emphasize YouTube or Facebook for their social media marketing campaign?”
- “I bought a domain name for a client but he didn’t pay his invoice. Should I give it to him? “
- “My client wants to use such and such a social media trend. Is it worth it for her type of business?”
- “I’m the expert in my field but the client insists that they know better. What should I do?”
Everyone is encouraged to discuss any issue or problem that they are facing in their business. The remarkable thing about DMT sessions is that people bring perspectives from all over. Whether from business owners, entrepreneurs, startups, students, or Internet marketing professionals, you can get advice, ideas, and feedback that you can use.
Organize Your Own DMT Session
If you would like to host your own Digital Marketing Therapy session locally, we’d be happy to give you a hand. Please contact us to discuss your needs.